- Social networking features like friends, messaging, personal photo gallery, etc.
- enables online access for alumni and others associated with your organisation. It publishes selected information on the internet for direct access and updating.
- is easy to use and offers facilities such as photo galleries and download pages, that will encourage your alumni to return to your web-site over and over again.
- enables you to offer Mentoring services, Interest groups and a Business directory.
- is about improving your data. Online updating gives you access to information you would not have if you relied on paper communications and email alone.
- is about friendships. Alumni can choose to share their information with others in the alumni community. They can use this to keep in touch and to promote an allegiance to their old school or college.
- enables you to provide a useful service to your supporters including links to their own details and web sites.
- is about virtual communities creating real communications.
To download our InTouch-Web Information sheet click here.
InTouch-Web can be tailored to match your existing site, should you so desire. Below is a collage of a sample of existing Web-InTouch sites and some screenshots of selected functionality.
Personal Profile Screen
See person's friends and personal photo gallery, Events they've attended. Drill down to see all their disclosed details, invite them to be your friend and send them a message.